Thursday, January 24, 2013

Giggly & Giddy Morning!


Can you imagine starting your day off with this sweet, smiling, adorable baby girl every morning?! LOVE IT. And today when I got to her house and saw her wearing this perfectly adorable onsie announcing to the world that her Auntie is the BEST!... well, I had to have a picture. Even with my double chins, I loved it. Even with antenna poking out of the top of my head... LOVED IT!

I'm so sad she's growing so fast.  No longer is she the little tiny baby that didn't weigh a thing, so small and snuggly. She's wide open, full of energy, trying to talk and walk.  And do you see her little toothies shining there at the bottom?  Two of them... and they can CHOMP. Dad calls her, "Precious," I can't help but agree!

Sweet niece #2, I love you.


2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love the antennae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute. I make my littlest promise me she is not going to grow up... :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...