Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letter


Dear Muffin, sweet kitten, I know you are thankful for the electric blanket finally getting warm on your side of the bed. And I'm thankful you are no longer lying on top of me. It's hard to breathe with 20+lbs on your chest...

Dear Pressed Clovers, I'm very thankful for the sales this week! I'm so very exited and very honored people are choosing me. :)

Dear Macy - girl, you are so stinkin' cute and funny! My morning visits with you are awesome, I love it! And I'm very thankful for the good news from this week. Whew!

Dear God, thank you for so very much, SO very much. Including the beautiful sunrises and sunsets I get to see on my daily drives... but seriously, so very much.

Dear USPS... seriously? My package was destroyed. Totally opened at the top and ripped down the back. And I received it about 3.5 weeks after it was mailed. And it's missing the letter that was inside. I'm not overly happy about this, just so you know.

Dear Readers... wish me luck as I attempt to be crafty this weekend. Or maybe I'll be chef-y. I'll let you know once I figure out what's on the agenda... Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Linking up with Ashley at Sweet Season!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I'm stopping over from The Sweet Season. I am so happy that Muffin is warm. There is nothing worse than a cold pet. My puppy Zyen is a cuddler too. As for USPS, they are awful. Our company shipped a lot of packages 2 weeks before Christmas and some customers still haven't received their stuff. UGH.

    I am being chef-y this weekend with hubby and the kids. I hope your endeavors work out for you.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia - I'm so tickled you stopped by! Seriously honored! :) How did Chef-y work out for you? Hopefully better than Crafty for me?! #fail!!!

      Delete
  2. Dear you, LOVE this post. I love how you found things to be thankful for as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh.. there is always something to be thankful for. (You know I'm going to pay for THAT comment later...)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...