Saturday, January 24, 2015

One Little Word 2015

Well y'all, I think my stray kitten has left me. I haven't see a trace of her in several days. I quit putting food out because every time I looked outside a different random cat was dining on my front porch. It's like my house is the cool singles bar everyone wants to hang at. Well, everyone but Noelle. Oh well. 

I'm very excited to announce... [drumroll please]... I found my one little word!!! ENCOURAGEMENT. 
I wasn't going to do One Little Word this year. I've been unsuccessful in the past few years. But I was praying that The Lord would surround me with encouraging people this year. Positive people, faithful people. And that He would use me to encourage others around me and be a good reflection of Him. Lightning zapped me, causing the thought - this is your One Little Word!! So I feel like this year will be a success.  Encouragement! 

I can't believe it's almost nine and I'm not really moving yet. Let me get up and get the day started. Y'all have a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...