Monday, April 15, 2013

Muffin Monday


This morning was a game of chase the cat until I got a clear picture of her. Here she is hanging out on the side of the tub waiting for me to get in. I decided to soak my back in hopes of relief.

How was your weekend? We did a tractor show this weekend, not that I know a thing about tractors, but we know half the people up there. Nicest people, it's good to see them.

I also had dinner with two sets of friends. One fellow on Saturday night, well you know him, Hayes that made the tasty steaks. He was coming through after a race and we met up for dinner. Good times. Last night Donna, Sister Beth, Ellie and I went to din din and fro yo. That little girl is smart and just hilarious. She cracked us up. And they gave Macy a "baby jail" to help contain her in mom's house. Exited!

What was your excitement this weekend? Share!

4 comments:

  1. Having back pain? :( That's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't look like she enjoyed your game of chase the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've definitely done some chasing of the dogs for pictures. They will pose as soon as the camera is put away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...