Monday, April 29, 2013

Muffin Monday... ZZZzzzzz....


ZZZZzzzzzzz.......

Friends, I don't know about you, but I had no desire to get out of bed this morning.  Obviously, Muffin totally agreed with this concept, too.  It's so cold, rainy, gray, nasty... let me please just stay in bed and snuggle under these warm covers please.

*sigh*  No such luck.

But I had a GREAT weekend, lots of Macy Mae time which always makes me happy. I make an awesome cake (I'll share it with you tomorrow), banana bread muffins, washed clothes, just rocked it. AND I completed a scrapbook order for Pressed Clovers! Woop woop! Imagine me doing the Cabbage Patch of Victory (it's a dance move... you'd just have to see it to understand it).

OK, It's Monday, folks. And we are going to have a good day. Do you hear me? YEAH! So go out there and WORK IT, feel good about what you are doing and SHINE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...