Monday, December 31, 2012

Muffin Monday Wraps Up The Year

How else would you like to finish up your year than with with Muffin? That's what I thought, too.

Muffin found a nice cuddle cave between the layers of my blanket. I'm not sure if she wanted warmth or darkness, but she stayed there most of the day.

Muffin enjoyed the holidays, tried to open half the presents, loved all the ribbon...but we are both looking forward to life getting back to normal.

Hope you have a great ending to 2012 tonight! And I hope tomorrow is a wonderful beginning to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...