Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday - 8

8 - What are five passions you have?

  1. Our military.  As you probably read in my last Thirty on Thursday! :)  GO USA!
  2. PEOPLE! I love people. I'd love to write a book about people and take their pictures and just say LOOK - here is a book of people and how every single one of them are unique and special. :)  Maybe I should have included that in my dream job. 
  3. Family. I'm so thankful for my family, I count them as my greatest blessing and I think I'm passionate about them. Spending time with them and such. 
  4. Ok, this is harder than I thought. I'm passionate about *sigh*  hm... Helping others.  I think it's important to reach out to others in some way, shape, or fashion. 
  5. God. Not that He is last on my list... but He is so important and I'm trying to learn more about how to be the person He wants me to be.  :) 
There you go, friends. Five insights into the author of this blog. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...