Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Make my birthday wish come true



In a very unusual way, my birthday came and went in a blink. Since I usually celebrate the entire month, barely getting a weekend is out of my norm. But it was wonderful, thanks to my family and friends!

I usually take my birthday and ask you to do something; support the USO or write a letter to our troops.



This year, I ask that you write a letter to someone you love. A child, a parent, a friend. Don't cheat- hand write it! It will be so special to them... A treasure. So share with a loved one and make my birthday wish come true!

Wish me a happy birthday...write a note to a loved one!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...