Friday, June 29, 2012

Time off

Don't you love that feeling when you take several days off from work and you lose track of what day it is? Love it.

I've had a chance to spend some time with my oldest niece, AH. She is such a trip. I really enjoy her personality.




We painted pottery on Wednesday. She chose an ice cream trinket box, which she is pretending to eat here. I did an ice cream bowl. Naturally after painting all this ice cream we needed a visit to the ice cream parlor next door!




When we got back, I got this great shot of the two sisters together. This will be framed. :) There is just this bond between sisters, or there is with me and my sister. I hope it's the same with these two as they grow up.




I love this pic of Ellie Jean, my cousin. You haven't seen adorable until you see her giggle and cover her face. Too cute!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...