Thursday, June 7, 2012

Beauty.

Earth laughs in Flowers. - Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"



See? I told you I would find pretty things to take a moment to notice! Hooray! I did it today! :)

The first photo - flowers beside my sister's house. These hydrangeas tickle her pink (or purple as it may be)  every time she walks out the door. Every visit she says to me - do you see my flowers? I love my flowers! At this point, I'm surprised Macy isn't being named Flower or Hydrangea!




These were taken in the evil evening sun, causing shadows like crazy.  Mom's yard this time.  She has pink at one end of the house and blue/purple at the other end.  This must be the year for hydrangeas because everyone's looks wonderful. Huge beautiful puff-balls.


Check out Kenzie with her mom's flowers.  Brande texted me this earlier today and it just fit perfectly into my flower theme today.  And Kenzie is just a cutie, so I had to share.  That sucker is bigger than Kenzie's head!! Look at it!

Yes, I screwed with these photos using Instagram. While I love this program, I find it very frustrating in uploading the pictures to here.  But it's all good.  I'm finding ways around it. Hee hee.

An update on Katie/Macy - things are calming down *whew* and hopefully she'll make it to the 37 week mark like the doctors want her to do.  I could have a niece here at any moment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...