Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So...about those dreams...

If you will recall, I believe I said something about just because you believe it, try for it, really want it, blah blah doesn't mean you will get it. Well, there you go.

But, if you will recall, I also said that I believe it meant God has another plan and I would be ok with that, too.

Don't you love a good test?

But it's truly ok. I'm ok. I'm feeling good about where I am right now and honestly I'm pretty content in life. Lots of blessings, some of which were revealed through this experience. Lots of happiness.

So many friends were praying for me, I had cheerleaders all the way. As the news spread, some gave words of encouragement that warmed my heart and touched my emotions in a fierce way. To each of you, thank you. I am blessed.

Others, I'll admit surprised me, but I had to realize we all have our own drama and the world doesn't stop for me. Thats ok, too.

So, I head to bed confident that God is in control and wants what is best for me. What a great feeling to have.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on dreams, but I didn't see any specifics ??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...