Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reflection on Appreciation

I woke up at 4am this morning with several things on my mind. One of which was the fact that 2011 is halfway gone.

I had several goals for 2011 and I needed to reflect on how I had done on implementing these "life additions." The most important being Appreciation, I believe.

In 2010, I wrote 18 entries in my thankful journal. So far this year, I have written 36. I seems like I'd done more than that! Ok so I didn't count July because that would be the second half of the year... So 36 entries in about 180 days.

But it's ok. I do feel like I recognize the blessings in life much more now. I try to say thank you more often to the people who deserve it...and funny thing is most people do! So the Appreciation focus it's being successful, I believe.

As for some of the other life additions, like photography, well... I may need to work on those. I did good in the spring, but haven't done much this summer in the way of taking pics to appreciate and notice everyday beauty around me. Lots of family and friends pics, though and they are beautiful! :)

So, this entry is pretty much for my benefit only. :)   Something to keep me on target. 

1 comment:

  1. It's good to check in with yourself and take stock of where you are at.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...