Monday, June 20, 2011

Muffin Monday!


Happy Muffin Monday!! I'm home sweet home (thanks heavens!) and Muffin was so happy to see her mama come through that door. She didn't let me out of her sight all day on Saturday.  I was relieved, half worried that she'd be angry about me being gone, but the pet sitter must have shown her some love. :)

I did try updating while I was gone, but for whatever reason, the posts weren't received here.  I'm sure I was tragically missed (ha ha) so I'll update on our beach vacation later this week.  It was a great vacation, but let me tell you - I am HAPPY to be home. HAPPY! 

I hope you all have a great week.  Pull out the cool clothes if you are in the Southern USA because it's gonna be a scorcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...