Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Too often I don't take the time to enjoy the quiet. I'm sitting in an empty room, in between classes, with only the hum of the projector and air conditioning to keep me company. It's great. So peaceful. It allows me to drop my shoulders just a bit and let my mind wander to random thoughts floating about my head.

Usually  I'd look for a book, some music, a distraction from the nothingness. Entertainment. But isn't it nice to take a moment to empty the swirling odds and ends from your mind and find a spot of peace once in a while? I think so.

Happy Hump Day, my imaginary friends. I hope you find a stolen quiet moment before the excitement of the weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...