Monday, December 20, 2010

Vivabox makes sense.

I know this is too late for the holidays - sorry. But inevitably you'll have birthdays, anniversaries, etc to buy for and hopefully you'll think of this. 



Welcome to VIVABOX (http://www.vivaboxusa.com/)!  To sum it up, it's a gift card with a sampling of what you are gifting.  BBQ rub for the grilling enthusiast, coffee for the caffeine addict, so on and so forth.  But it seems to be high quality partners that the included gift card is for.  What a great way to have a decent sized package to wrap up and give as a gift, with a little associated circe that goes along with the gift card! Love it!

Another site I just discovered:  http://www.dailygrommet.com/ I almost hate to give up this site because it's a great place to find really interesting gifts for those hard-to-buy-for folks on your list.  I'm really enjoying it.

So yea, I know, this doesn't have anything to do with my photography project. Like I said - it's a random blog and whatever I stumble across or whatever comes to mind may find its way here. Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...