Monday, May 20, 2013

Muffin Monday + A Bit More.


Happy Monday, my friends.

Muffin is happy because I finally found some MSM for her at GNC. MSM helps her tired ol' joints and really makes a difference in her ability to jump up on the bed and chairs. Everywhere I've looked has been out, so I'm thankful for GNC.  Granted, the poor fella in there who is taking a few too many of their supplements thinks mom and I are freaks for buying their products for our animals... but whatever. A happy Muffin makes for a happy Beth.


If you noticed, I kinda missed the Every Day in May blogging this weekend. I tried, but my attention span did not lend itself to following prompts everyday. So I'll do a few here and there until this month is over. But go enjoy other people's blogs. :)

I'm so very excited to see May end since my sweet niece #2 will be turning one in June! This weekend I worked on the giveaways for her party, clay bunnies made from air drying clay and a bunny cookie cutter.  This week I'm going to experiment with watered down paints to see how it looks. You know I'll let you know how it goes.


Sweet niece #1 was home this weekend! She was a HUGE help with the yard sale we had on Saturday.  What a great seller she is! And she's just hilarious with her running commentary. I don't think she means to be funny, but she really cracks us up sometimes.  Sweet niece #2 has a rotten cold and it's making her miserable. She's also teething, so you can imagine how happy she is, poor baby. She clung to my shirt this morning and just rested on my chest.

Ok, I'm off to do work. To do something. Ya'll have a great Monday. Pics of a new scrapbook tomorrow! :)



1 comment:

  1. I used to have get Scrappycat's thyroid medicine at the CVS. I would go to pick up the prescription, and they would say, "Scraps, the cat!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...