Saturday, May 4, 2013

Every Day in May - Shameless Promotion

In case you are kinda new here or somehow missed it, I have an Etsy store, called Pressed Clovers.  Just a small store that sells premade scrapbooks for people who want to have a treasured way to keep memories close at hand, but aren't into creating the scrapbooks from scratch. My books give you the handmade scrapbook look with your photos.

The Mom & Me or Grandmother Scrapbook can be found here
You know Mother's Day is coming up... and if your mom is one of those that has everything under the sun, this is a GREAT gift she doesn't have.  You can let her print out her favorite pictures or you go ahead and do it for her.  I include the double-sided stickies for your pictures to stick to the mats, so you don't have to go out and buy anything. You are ready for your pictures the minute the scrapbook arrives.

New Mom's would love a baby scrapbook! Find one here!
Know a new mama?  These baby books are awesome for capturing the first year when a baby grows so quickly! Just last night my dad was commenting on how this 10-month-old child, who is already 2 feet tall, was the tiny baby he was afraid to drop she was so small.  Savor those memories with a premade scrapbook!

I have several designs and am totally open to custom orders.  I'm currently wrapping up two custom orders this weekend.  After that, I plan on starting a beach/vacation book unless another custom order comes in.  So check it out and see what you think!

The last beach book I created went to a bride-to-be as a honeymoon book! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...