Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Cat Blogging.

Happy Weekend Cat Blogging! :) 

Today I'm sharing Allie and Chloe with the world - my furry nieces! They are adorable lively kittens that are into everything: the trash, dishwasher, fridge, bedrooms, bathtubs, and window sills. :)  I love 'em.


Granted, here all you can see is their booties!  They are on their special cat perch, enjoying fresh air from the open window.  Nothing like a good whiff of fresh air, right?

Happy Weekend Cat Blogging, my friends and many thanks to Amar and Luna at CatSynth for hosting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...