Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to all my friends! I had a wonderful holiday, beginning with a great sermon at church, focusing on the Easter story (of course) but from a bit different perspective. Greatly enjoyed it.  Followed by a delicious lunch with family.  A nap may have messed up my sleep schedule tonight but I believe it was worth it - the nap and the reason I needed it. Received many Easter wishes from family and friends today and that always makes you feel special!

More importantly, it was just a blessing to have a reason to celebrate Easter - to be someone who feels the true meaning of this holiday and to appreciate the gravity of these events.  Up from the grave He arose! And with His triumph, He gives us the opportunity to have eternal life in the presence of the Lord.

Many blessings to you and your family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...