Friday, April 1, 2011

Apple Trees & Ellie!


"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in "
~George Washington Carver



I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this beautiful Spring this year! Making a commitment to pick up my camera has encouraged me to enjoy finding beauty in my viewfinder. It really has allowed me to stop and acknowledge how surrounded I am by God's amazingness and perfection. Can you tell I'm enjoying taking pictures this year?? Sorry to bore you with them, but they are tickling me pink. 

_______________________________________________


I'm excited about the weekend - little Ellie Bellie turns three this coming week, so her Dora the Explorer Birthday Party is tomorrow!  Her first birthday she was very quiet and didn't do/say much.  Last year, she was so very sick and didn't play at all.  But this year I hope she's going to be happy and healthy - and super excited to celebrate! I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Everyone have a WONDERFUL weekend!! I'll see you back here for some Weekend Cat Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...