Monday, April 11, 2011

Muffin wishes you a Happy Monday!

MUFFIN MONDAY! Woop Woop!
 

This is a vintage Muffin photo, from the old house we lived in.  This was her cat perch, which ended up becoming a cat hammock under her hefty weight. Of course, it ended up breaking under the strain. Thankfully, her granddaddy is clever and created a wooden base for it so she could use it again. We covered it with blankets and towels to make it comfy for her. (see it in the Weekend Cat Blogging below).

I stumbled across this idea below. I tried it out and decided it's not for me. But, for those of you who may just need something to get you started - here you go!  Linked to this blog, called The Simple Woman's Daybook.  -- Ya'll have an awesome week!!

(please note, these answers were done last night!)
 
Outside My Window... is an opportunity to win a contest for a backyard makeover. Crossing my fingers because I could really use the help!
I am thinking... I need to finish my Thankful Journal entry and go to bed.
I am thankful for ... beautiful days and birthdays! Celebrated my Brother-In-Law turning 36 this weekend! 
I am wearing.. jammies. :)
From the kitchen... cleaned it today in case Movie Night ends up at my house.
From the Learning Room… I'm still learning about blogging. I am not techo-geeky!
I am creating... I have decided to do a scrapbook of my sister's weddings and all the shower leading up to it. Wish me luck, I know I'll be bonkers by the time I'm done.
I am reading... nothing really. But I do need to return some books to the library.
I am remembering…that I need to be focused on my long-term happiness.
I am hoping... that I can make it until my vacation!!!
I am hearing... nothing. And it's wonderful.
I have noticed.. the dogwood trees in beautiful bloom EVERYWHERE! I love it!
A Favorite Thing... my bed. Love it. Crawling into it in just a moment.
Pondering these words...  A good friendship is often times more important than a passionate romance.
A few plans for the rest of the week.... movies and plays and dinner - oh my!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Muffin! That is an awesome perch and right by the window, it is perfection and all yours!

    Thanks for visiting us!

    Mindy, Moe, Bono, Cookie & Mike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...