Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stormy Monday Night.


Rough night last night. I live in the Southeast, which was hammered by violent storms last night. I ended up pulling a fold-up chair into my bathroom and talking to a friend that works night shift to keep my nerves calm.  One of my GREATEST fears is torandos. Hate 'em. So I wasn't loving the horizontal rain, wind and hail last night in the wee hours of the morning. My booty is dragging today (as is everyone else's in my office, since we were all a little nervous last night). Caffine please!

So I didn't do a weekend want and I can't add this to Amazon list over there on the side (maybe I can, I'll check later).  Anyway, I discovered this art museum in Atlanta and loved this scarf by Frank Lloyd Wright.  It's call Waterlillies. So pretty, but I'm not sure what I would do with it.   

I really like museum gift shops, because you can find some intresting items that aren't easily available in other places.  Neat jewelry, cools art prints and my favorite - POTTERY.  Love pottery. But in this case, love this scarf. :)

Ok, I'm focusing again. Or trying to on 4 hours of sleep... ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

1 comment:

  1. I was right with you. I hate storms too. I kept the weather map on my laptop at school and started watching it early afternoon. Came home from school and plopped myslef in front of the tv staring at it. Luckily not much happened here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...