Friday, April 22, 2011

Doggy Smiles!


"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. 
For me they are the role model for being alive."  ~Gilda Radner

It is a nasty day here, dark clouds and periodic rain.  Grey skies.  Ew.  I'm not a fan of rain and grey skies and dark clouds (oh my!)  So I'm using Shelby, my furry niece, to brighten my day.  How can you look at this crazy bug-eyed face and not just want to scoop her up and HUG HER CROSS-EYED?! I'm so glad I'm an animal person (granted, I'm more of a cat person, but Shelby is still really cute) because animals can bring much joy to our lives.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with family and friends.  I don't care how old you are, go boil some eggs and pull out the dye! And please remember the real reason we are "celebrating," - because God gave His ONLY Son, sent Him to this earth to live among us, only to be crucified for us.  I can't being to imagine the loneliness, sadness, the anguish Jesus felt on the cross. Being betrayed and murdered after paying for every single sin each and every Christian has ever commited.  Beyond our understanding. Far beyond mine.

So take a moment to be thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...