Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sunshiny Weather Gadgets Make Me Happy!

The sunshine on my desktop weather gadget makes me so happy to see today!  Yesterday's gadget was dark and dreary, predicting overcast skies.  I could have used that sunshine yesterday after sleeping three hours and working 15 hours. I never sleep well before an election, afraid I'll oversleep and find myself in a heap of trouble. So instead I toss and turn most of the night.

But I survived, slept well last night and dreamed of elections. (Can I count that as timed worked on my time card?? ha ha!)  Today I'm even wearing my Hello Kitty hairpins, which are just adorable.  I never take the opportunity to wear and share them with the general public. Hm... now I wonder if the cat heads should be facing in the other direction? Maybe I should have tossed my bangs to the other side. Oh well, too late now!

This picture just tickles me because I love seeing those photos of AH and Ellie in the background.  When I first interviewed for this job, I was asked what I would do on my first day.  Obviously, I had no clue what answer they were looking for here - do I say I'd follow my co-workers around and pepper them with questions? Or should I read a manual that I'm not even sure exists? Or what? So I answered truthful (imagine! The truth!) and said - I'd unpack all my family photos because that is one of the most important things to me - my family. I spend so much time at work, I like to know they are there with me. :) Guess they liked the answer ok, I got the job!

I hope all of my imaginary friends out there are enjoying your week and enjoying the sunshiny days before the dog days of Summer kicks our butts! :)  Happy Happy Joy Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...