Sunday, October 11, 2015

Heaven Help.

No really. After the weekend we've put in here on the hill, I'm hoping God's plan is to turn this around and pour on some sunshine. Literally and figuratively.

Thursday, I taught my morning class but knew I wasn't feeling right. It ended at noon and by 12:30 I knew - I had to go home and it had to be now. I have never left with another class on the way but I had no choice. I fell asleep driving home, scared the stuffings out of me!, and the minute I walked in the door I was sick sick sick. All day. Half the night. Fever. Chills. Sweats. Sick. Sick. Sick. 

My back, oh my gosh it hurt. I thought it had to be a kidney infection. Went to urgent care when they opened on Friday morning but no one could explain my back. Today, sickness is over and my back still hurts. Sucks. 

Dad was sick last night, same symptoms as me with body aches thrown in. 102 fever. ER visit this morning at 9 am. Left at 2 pm with "it must be a viral thing."  Got home and it really kicked in like I had. Except Dad is almost 70 so it's hitting him harder. 

Yeah I'm taking off tomorrow to rest up a little more and make sure I don't pass this to everyone in the office with an election coming up. They seem to appreciate it ;)

The babies seem to be doing well for their size. I tell you, I adore the sweet boys and could watch them for hours. They are so incredibly perfectly formed. I often think of God's craftsmanship as He knitted them in the womb. So amazing. I love to see them stretch and wiggle and wave and blow bubbles. When Kellan yawned, it absolutely delighted me. I pray both boys will make it through and become fierce warriors in God's army. I feel like they have big plans ahead of them. I don't share pictures to respect my brother and sister-in-laws privacy. I feel that is right. You'll just hve to take my word on it that they are HANDSOME. 

I know this is blurry but- mom and I ran into the Princesses at the children's hospital. Another recorded a message to Macy but it's on moms phone. She is going to freak out! And we get a pic of mom with these princesses, too ;) so gla there are groups that do this for the kids. 

I know this is a rambling mess. I feel like a rambling mess. If anyone has the solution to just feeling totally overwhelmed, please share. I could use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...