Monday, September 8, 2014

Joyous Monday

Ok not really, it was a Monday! But now I'm in my bed snuggled under the covers and about to go to sleep. Monday is looking better :)

This weekend my parents celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary by going to the mountains. They are so cute together :)  Katie and I cleaned their house and the girls made Fru Fru pumpkins for them while they were gone. 


AH's was really nice - loves the buttons! And she's only 12 so I thought it was very creative and cute. 


Little niece is two and hers was more of an abstract look plus glitter. :) but you know grandparents love this stuff. Little niece was so excited to be decorating a pumpkin for MawMaw and PawPaw! She sang Happy Birthday over and over. Kinda like anniversary ...


The two Sweet Nieces on the way to buy pumpkins. ❤️❤️❤️

AH made volleyball so I'm going to have to hit up a game or two. I know nothing about the sport but I can cheer loudly! Her first game is this week. 

It is past my bedtime and it crazy busy at work. So let's roll over and snooze. Y'all have a great week!!! 

Nite!

2 comments:

  1. Yah! It's that time of year that frou-frou pumpkins can come out again! Those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...