Friday, July 18, 2014

Fridays Letters 7-18-14

Happy Weekend! :) It's time for Friday's Letters!

This is now framed and in my hallway. Love it!
Dear God, thank you for taking care of me through these ups and downs. Bumpy road? Well, yes. But as I was passing the print made by Paulene that hangs in my hallway, I felt you right there with me. "Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything."  Yes indeed. And thanks to all of you who have prayed with me.  No answers yet, but we are ruling out more serious issues. :)

Dear self, you must quit crying every time you get scared or nervous. And you have to learn to control your emotions and quit being so scared and nervous. :)  See above!

Dear crafty people, this is what I made last night while watching Big Brother (love that show, my dirty little secret).  I'm not sure I'm the best at it, but what do you think? Is this cute or annoying? Give me feedback, please! (I bought a massive box of buttons at a yard sale years ago and haven't done a thing with them. I finally sorted by color and am trying to find uses for these things. I love how some still have bits of thread and fabric in them!)


Dear Sweet Niece #2, you are such a trip. I love seeing you grow, learn, how you put things together in your mind, how sweet you can be, not as impressed with the sass but it comes with being 2, I think. It melts my heart when you run up to me and hug me around the legs, or hug my neck so tight.  I firmly follow the advice of a Disney Princess - I always let you let go of the hug first, because I want you to know you are loved.  

Celebrating Uncle Clay's Birthday!
Dear God (again), thanks for letting me appreciate your scenery and artistic expression in the drives to and from work (or the dr, or whatever). It's just good stuff. 


Ya'll have a great weekend and we'll see you back here next week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...