Monday, June 23, 2014

Roller Coaster of Life

Gracious me, it's been some highs and lows over the past few days.

Friday, in am attempt to do a good thing, a helpful thing, I sent wrong emails to 500 or so people. Actually half were right but how could I pick out the wrong from right? So I sent a retraction email asking everyone to ignore the first. But no one got it. So i send a third saying please ignore the first, seems no one is getting my second. You want to talk about confusing people because they ended up getting all three- at about three am. 

Did I mention I'm having weird heart issues? So When I first realized what I had done my heart felt like it was going to seize up one or fall out of my chest. My vision tunneled and I couldn't breathe I was so upset. Thankfully, it didn't kill me - I was a wreck. 

I got home about eight that night, walked into my house and it was beautiful. Cleaned from top to bottom. Tablecloth on the table with colorful flowers displayed in a mason jar in the center. All the dirty dishes gone. Clean clothes in the closet. My Christmas tree was decorated for the beach. Oh my gosh it was wonderful  

I cried. 

I totally lost it and bawled. Sobbed. It was such a horrible ending at work and I was feeling so low about myself.

To come into a house like this, where obviously someone loved me so much they came in and cleaned up my mess. Wanted me to come home to peace and calm and beauty. Thank you much, Mom  and Sister, I'm touched beyond words. 
Look at the pics and keep reading, there is more. 




Yes I have mismatched pillows. I sleep with so many and seriously, no one sees my pillows so all I care about is them being soft :) 



Ok so moving on to Saturday - I work six more hours trying to undo the email debacle and come home to crash. The past several month of long hours and stress are wearing me down. Everyone in the family is worried about me and how totally exhausted I am. 

I'm asleep by ten thirty that night. Wake up at four am and see a text message from my sister asking if I'm up, sent at midnight.  I text her - are you ok? And get a message back. "At kings mt bad pain in side. Don't know anything yet. Gave her morphine and antibiotic and something for nausc" - what?!?! Katie, my sister, was throwing up she was in so much  pain and had called mom and dad to help her. No one woke me because I'm so exhausted I needed my sleep. !!! So Dad was with Macy and Mom was with Katie and her husband was out-of-town. First dose of Morphine didn't touch her pain so four hours after her getting there, the ER decides to do a CT. She has a huge cyst on her ovary that needs to either decrease or rupture for her to get relief from the pain. They sent her home. 

Not knowing what was causing the pain and having it not respond to morphine really put us all in a panic. I prayed and prayed, texted a few friends to also please pray. God heard out prayers and gave Katie relief with the second dose of morphine. 

So Sunday was spent worrying about her. Her husband made it home by ten or so and has watched her like a hawk. Macy is having a slumber party with Mawmaw and Pawpaw. Katie was still in pain last night but it was manageable as long as she didn't have to get up and go to the bathroom. That caused more vomiting. Since I got no phone calls, I'm assuming no additional trips to the ER were needed last night. 

I'm ready for a break from stress and drama, y'all. I didn't mention I had my own ER visit last week? Week before? Plus two Dr visits after that due to fear. So I have a cardiologist appt in 8 days. And a host of doctors bills that should keep me broke for a long time coming. 

Y'all please pray for us - we are out of the woods yet with Katie and my life will improve once this final election is behind us. Thank you all so much. Share something wonderful about your life so i can celebrate with you - PLEASE!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, when it rains it pours! Sending you prayers and hugs and hoping everything is getting better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...