Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Quarter is Good, Right?


I kept up with the photo a day for almost a quarter of the year, which I thought was pretty good. I'm backing off a pic a day simply bc I was taking boring random pics just to have one and they didn't always have meaning. Maybe I'll get seven pics in a week with meaning but I'll not get disappointed if it doesn't happen.

My work life is really busy right now. They'll be no slowing down for another six to nine weeks. Another reason I'm not on top of the picture taking game :) 

But here is the week I missed - and I'll try to post this week's pics tomorrow. Ed: I did try to publish this about a week ago and just realized it failed. Sorry! Trying again!

Last Wednesday we took Sweet Niece #2 to the Children's Museum to play. It's a very small museum and we ended up in a special story time event, which she was not interested in. But we still had a good time. 

Also, prep time for Easter. This is my Crockpot Mac & Cheese recipe, written in my Susan Branch recipe keeper. 


Friday, more prep for Easter. Carrot raisin salad - diabetic friendly!  


Saturday I went through Clover and got stopped at the light. Snapped this quick pic of the mural of the train. Clover had train tracks  running through the town center at one point. It was named for the Clover patch that formed around the water tower.  Or something along those lines. 



Easter Sunday had three of us sick, Macy's daddy, Macy and me. I kept Macy that morning after finishing my cake!! No cute Easter dress pics, I'm afraid. But we did get out and hunt eggs that afternoon.  The two sisters are so sweet together. Both are such a blessing to our family. 

Last Monday - someone just enjoys making a mess ... 
But she cleans up cute. :)

Headed to Mamaw's house! Bye!!

So there was Easter week. I may go back and do a post on more egg hunt pics but for now, it's time to get ready for work. Y'all have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...