Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday's Letters... Been a long time coming.

Jump for Joy! How could you not with this wonderful kitty cat celebrating life so expressively? Love!   Get your own here. I like this one, too:

Anyway, today is Friday.  And I haven't done Friday's letters in 1.2 million years.  So today, I am joining the masses writing their letters to the universe and celebrating the beginning of the Wonderful Weekend! Woop woop!

Dear Olympics - I love you and I hate you.  I love the excitement of cheering for Team USA, however, I hate the late nights.  And I'm sick of seeing qualification rounds. Or repeats, like bobsleds that have four rounds! All I really like is ice skating in the Winter Olympics, and I think that's over now. Good. Maybe I'll go to bed and get some sleep.

Spring-like Weather - I adore you. I'm in love with you. I want you to stay here for at least several months and push the hot and humid Summer temps back as far as possible.  Pretty please? And Snow - I'm over you for this year. How about staying away for a while?

Dear Old Friend EJR whose birthday is on Monday - You've been on my mind and I hope you are well.  I so regret things weren't able to work out, but I suppose that's life.  I wish you SO VERY WELL and I hope you are content and at peace in life.  Happy Birthday, RubberSoul. :)

Dear Sweet Nieces - Both of you are home this weekend. Yippiee! And ONE of you has a BIRTHDAY!!! WoOp WoOp!!  Happy 12th Sweet Niece #1! :) I'm so proud of the young lady you are - you are a TREASURE!

Dear Downton Marathon on Sunday - I'm so ready for you... SAD it's the FINALE (What the heck, I thought this season just started?!) but I'm so excited for multiple episodes back to back.

Friends Grace & Sherry - I enjoyed dining with you, Grace, and phone visiting with you, Sherry! I feel so blessed, so thankful that God put such special people in my life to be my friends.

I hope all your weekends are wonderful! I'm off to go dancing to my car like the cats above and spinning myself on home to see my family.  Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...