Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letter - 1.

I discovered this fun concept from my friend, Paulene, located here.

Dear Macy - I could hold you for hours every day and still find something different about you minute by minute. I'm so thankful God blessed our lives with you!
Dear Sherry - THANK YOU for bringing your joy into my home, if only for one night.  My entire family glowed from just being around you that brief amount of time. I'm thankful for your wonderful friendship. 

Dear Petition -
I am cross-eyed from reading all your signatures. Although, it's kinda cool to see all the different types of signatures in this world. But I cringe thinking of all the germs floating around on your paper... 


Dear Rosebud - I'm so thankful for MiMaw, who read the directions and finally figured you out. Granted, you still need ears, but I'm sure that will come in time. If I ever buy another Sock Monkey Kit again, it will be too soon.  

Dear America - I'm so proud to be one of your citizens.  I'm thankful to your many troops and their families who have fought throughout the years for your freedoms and way of life.  Happy Birthday!














You can do it too! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Friday Letters are awesome! Missed my Friday Letters this week...it was just that kind of week... :)

    I love how Macy is growing! I hope you enjoy every minute because I have a feeling time's going to go by so fast!

    The petition and Rosebud crack me up. Rosebud looks like one sassy sock monkey...maybe because she doesn't have ears? I wouldn't even have the guts to buy a sock monkey kit. I would chicken out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell mom you think Rosebud is sassy! She'll get a kick out of it! I'll be swing you o in a few weeks! I know, I have to pick a weekend. I'll work on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macy is very cute! Hope God bless you all!!

    xo,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...