Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gift Idea: Nora Fleming

My boss needed a gift for a gal that had everything she could possibly want.  She went to one of our local boutiques and found the coolest and most simple idea - I love it.

Platters and minis Nora Fleming.

Basic white platters and dishes with a small hole in each one.  The minis transform the simple platter into a birthday dish. Or baby shower dish. Or summer event platter.  Or vacation platter. Or a wedding shower platter.























ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES for the use of these things!  And the best thing - you have a dish for every occasion but only have to store ONE dish and a million minis.  They have even created a storage container for the minis, to make this even easier.

Click on Nora Fleming and find a retailer near you.  I can't wait to see what they continue to add to the available dishes and minis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...