Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pressed Clovers

As promised, some photos from the Wedding Registry Book I'm sending to a friend's daughter.  I really like the black, white and gray look that seems very elegant.  I think her wedding will be oh-so-gorgeous... the bride is beautiful and this just seems like it fit! I hope so, at least!




I have another book you'll have to see for my sister-in-law's beach house, all beachy and flip flops, sunglasses and drinks with umbrellas!  Love it, it is so darn cute.  Adorable, actually.

Anyway, next on my list is my sister's registry book for the baby showers coming up this month! Whoo hoo! Can't wait! Hopefully, they will look into having another ultrasound pronto so I can quit calling this child "Ralphie" and give it a real name!

After her registry book, I hope to make up a few and actually sell them - online, in person, whatever, I don't care as long as I start selling! I'm determined to take that step and put these books out there for all to see (and criticize - UGH!) but hopefully someone else will see the love in them and want one of their very own. *sigh* I guess that would be my dream, to help others capture and record memories. ... cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...