Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You gotta have Faith


Faith. Religion. Spirituality. Whatever you want to call it. It's one of those things that isn't always easy but is just as necessary as my next breath.  I know, I can't explain how it is important or all of the ins and outs of theology. I don't have all the answers or know everything I should know. I'm really not this great Christian person who does the things I should do. I'm just not.

But despite all of this, I still feel very strongly about my faith, about knowing God loves me, has a plan for me, forgives me every day for my shortcomings. He provides for me - He CREATED me to be just like I am. :) And that is a good feeling and gives me this ever-present ray of hope and light in the darkness. It's amazing, because God is amazing beyond my comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...