Sunday, April 10, 2011

*sigh* It's been lovely!

What a wonderful weekend. Shopping with Mom, dinner to celebrate my bro-in-law's birthday, (which included, of course, AH!), church this morning, lunch with the ENTIRE family (minus AH) at my brother and sis-in-laws... just been one of those love-filled, fun-filled weekends!

Ok, could have done without the crazy hail storms/winds/tornado warnings on Saturday that scared the poo out of me!  Just as I looked outside and nothing was going on, in a blink, hail came flying from the sky at an almost 90 degree angle from the ground. I just stood and watched my car get pummeled. But it could have been worse - my friend had hail the size of baseballs. SERIOUSLY. The size of BASEBALLS. So the damage here is nothing compared to that.

This coming week is going to be awesome. An election on Tuesday, Movie Night with an awesome friend on Wednesday night, dinner and a play with another great friend on Thursday night, and hopefully HOP with AH and fam on Saturday.  Can I say WOOP WOOP on the fun-factor for this coming week? Yup. Excited.

Have been working on the positive attitude, as well. Trying hard, although I've had my moments. *breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out* But I do think it makes me happier. And a happy Beth is a good thing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...