Thursday, December 20, 2012

Three of the 30 Things on Thursday...

I'll do three for the next Three Thursdays, and then I'm done! Yippee!

22)  Where you do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23)  List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24)  Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs your family dynamic now.

WELL... in five years I'll be 42, then 47, then 52.  Well that's enough to scare the poop out of me, thanks for that.  I'm not a career-minded girl. I never set out to make a name for myself in the XYZ field so placing myself in the years ahead is tough. When asked that question before, I figured I'd be married with kids and have the perfect little family life.  Obviously it didn't happen that way, so ... you know, I'm not going to set expectations on my future.  I'll just be surprised as it unfolds.

My hobbies:  scrapbooking for Pressed Clovers; random crafts; collecting pottery; blogging; taking random pictures.  Why do I love them?  I'm addicted to memories, I believe. I love giving people an outlet to preserve their cherished photos in books, I love taking pictures to capture memories, and blogging does much of the same thing.  Crafts and pottery are just creative outlets, I suppose.  -- I lost a friend much too young and I am so thankful for all the pictures I had of the good times, so I think it's influenced me to always have a camera nearby.  Granted, I've been a shutterbug since middle school. :)

My family is awesome. AWESOME. Growing up I didn't really see my parents fight, they must have done that behind closed doors.  They were firm and strict with us, we grew up in a Christian household and felt safe and loved.  Today I'm very close to my parents and enjoy them as friends as well as parents.  My siblings and I also get along very well and I'm so thankful for that.  My family is one of my very best blessings. :)


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...