Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Quiet Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I woke up at 5 something like I have been doing lately. Muffin crawled up on me and started purring, so sweet like! When I finally rolled out of bred, I kicked back in a hot bath before heading to mom and dad's. Having some down time before more presents has been a blessing. I was pretty wiped out on wrapping presents and trying to make my house look perfect and charging camera batteries and just letting stress rule my life and ruin my happiness.

This morning, when I woke up, I thought, a baby was born today. I imagine Mary was stressed, traveling pregnant on a donkey, couldn't find a decent room, giving birth around a bunch of smell animals. Or maybe she listening to God and had faith He would take care and this precious baby boy.

I'm so happy to have this quiet morning to refocus and remember this little baby boy. God is good.

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you feel the peace given to us through a Christmas miracle!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...