Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letter


It's a Whitman's Sampler box, turned tacky. :)
Dear pen pals, I'm glad you are ok with me attempting to be creative... even when it turns out pretty darn tacky. But it's the thought that counts, right? RIGHT?! Look at how cute these are at Creative Breathing... but understand it's the THOUGHT THAT COUNTS.  ;)

Dear friends, I have had two of you share with me how much you appreciate my support and encouragement in the past.  While I'm slightly baffled - I don't feel like I did anything special or out-of-the-ordinary - I can't explain how wonderful it felt to hear such high praise from people I care about. I'm all about telling people what they mean to you and really appreciate you sharing with me! IT MADE MY DAY WEEK.

Do you see how large this is? Check out the person on the left... it's big.

Dear High School Christmas Show, I'm really glad we randomly chose you to see last night! It brought back all kinds of high school band nerd memories... But even cooler was the HUGE gumball art of horses running in the hallway. Seriously awesome.

Dear Week, you've been busy!  Work Christmas gathering, babysitting Macy, visiting with an old high school friend, visiting with Sara, ... this weekend promises to be packed, too, but it's ok. I'm happy to have people who want to spend time with me. :)  Just let me get a little sleep, please.

Store front and street in Downtown
Left: bedroom pencil tree   right: tabletop living room tree
Dear Christmas lights, I love you. I adore you. I light up like a little kid when I see your flickering and twinkling - you seem to just explode with joy and happiness. *sigh* I love it. I also loved getting my trees up in the house and adding to the festive feeling at home. It's all warm and cozy. 

Dear Christmas Cards - I'm so thankful you have been mailed already. Now I can sit back and enjoy seeing cards come to me!  My fridge is enjoying the decoration. :) 

Dear Macy, because no posting is truly complete without your adorable little face, here is a post from my babysitting date.  You are all drool-y and smile-ly and slobber-y. It's kinda nasty and sweet at the same time.  :) 

Dear Pressed Clovers - another sale this week! Holy cow, Batman, it feels so good! :) Thank you for believing in me and my work!

Dear Lord, You are amazing. Thank you for holding my Dad in your hands, keeping him close to You during each cancer treatment. Thank you for the many people praying on his behalf all across the country.  Thank you for bringing baby Ryan through his surgery, too! (I've picked him out to be Macy's first boyfriend...).  You are good in all things and I thank You.

Join us over at Adventures of Newlyweds to link up your letter! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your place is looking all festive! I still have a few more cards to write up and post and then Im done. Always a good feeling isnt it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a GREAT feeling! Well... until I cleaned out my totally trashed car this weekend and hauled all that stuff into my living room. ARGH! I think I'm going to stuff it into a closet until after the holidays. :) FA LA LA LA LA! hee hee

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...