Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday - Questions 25, 26, 27.

I've been working my way through these thirty questions on Thursdays (hence the 30 Things tag).  It was part of a blog somewhere at some time.  I'm down to six questions... three of those are today.

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?


If I could have dinner with anyone in history, it would have to be my grandmother on my dad's side.  She passed before I had the chance to meet her, but I know I see pieces of her in all of my aunts and uncles.  I'd ask her to cook up a meal, because I hear she was one heck of a cook - good ol' Southern food! YUM!

I think our society is so afraid of having an opinion that may not agree with every single person in the world.  We are so afraid to offend someone so we bend our own beliefs.  I'm baffled by this.  I may not believe like you do, I may not agree with you, but that doesn't mean I can't be your friend or respect you as a person.  So odd to me that we can't seem to get along unless we are identical in all ways.  How boring is that?

Ugh. Hmm... I guess I like my eyes. They are a prettyish green.  They are a prettier color when I cry, but then my nose is red. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...