Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Happy Valentine's Day!


"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon."  
                            - Author Unknown




Happy Valentine's Day, my friends! :)  I hope you are having a lovely day with your sweetie, family, friends, pet - whatever it is that you love.  My morning started with a card from my sister that brought me to tears. Had to sop that messiness up before I made it to work! Then my sister-in-law sent the sweetest text that started it all up again. My dad is always my Valentine - he finds the most PERFECT cards that I cherish dearly, so I'm looking forward to that tonight. He'll be getting a sugar free candy box from me. :)


These are the Valentine's Macy sent to her Prayer Peeps. Isn't she adorable? Look at those two teeth shining and her beautiful blue eyes. What a cutie.  :)

Keeping with the Macy theme, I completed another Pinned it, Did it project!! On the left is the one I pinned - on the right is the one Macy gave to her grandmother (my mom). While I still like theirs better, we didn't make Macy's feet close enough to fit in a smaller frame. AND I couldn't find my red paint and we used red marker instead! hahaha... oh well. Hopefully Memaw can overlook it. (for all you Susan Branch fans, that is her scrapbook paper as a background!)



















I'm heading home soon to snuggle my kitten and do dinner with Mom & Dad.  Maybe Katie and her family will join us, too. Dad is making dinner for us and then we'll dive into chocolate. Or maybe the cake I whipped up last night for the girls at work. Silvery White Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. YUM if I do say so myself! :)

Ya'll have a sweet Valetine's! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...