Sunday, February 3, 2013

Decisions Decisions...



Vs.



I am so distressed. How could they possibly put the Superbowl vs. Downton Abbey tonight! Couldn't we move the Superbowl to Saturday for just this once? Less people would skip work with the "can flu!"

*sigh* It really does suck. I'm hopelessly addicted to Downton Abbey but family tradition calls for an abundance if tasty treats as we gather around the commercial breaks to analyze their creativity and entertainment value.

It's a tough choice, but I must put my own family before that of Lord Grantham's. Yes, I'll be watching the Superbowl tonight and cheering for the team with the cutest uniforms. Heck, we had to look up where the Ravens were from! And I just realized this morning they are playing in Louisiana!

Can you tell we aren't sports fans? My brother-in-law won't watch it with us because we use the game as a chance to hit the potty and eat between commercial breaks. Drives him batty, so he stays home. We send him nibbles before it starts. :)

Do you have a situation similar to this? Am I the only one suffering?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...