Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Spot Of Snow

We don't often get serious snow around here, but yesterday we received THUNDER SNOW. I hope you feel the serious impact of this...THUNDER SNOW! I know, doesn't that sound fun?



Anyway, we had a snow burst come through turning the area into a winter wonderland within minutes... Mom and I were driving home, when seriously in a blink, it went from a bit of drizzle to crazy snow storm you couldn't see through.



We were most grateful to make it home! It was just such a quick change in conditions we didn't have time to prepare. Four inches is what wer ended up with, which isn't bad for this neck of the woods.



I'm not a fan of snow, but it is beautiful. I took pics asl the way home and may add them to the blog next week...



A few photos from this morning...most of the snow had melted by this evening. Tomorrow morning will be a beast with black ice. That should be a fun drive in the morning...



And a photo strip of Miss Macy because she is so cute! :)

8 comments:

  1. We got about three inches here! I was surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beth, I wanted to respond to your comment on my blog this morning by email but your comments come from noreply-comment at blogger dot com. Do you have it set to that on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! How do I change that? How evil... let me see if I can figure that out. I don't want to be no reply, that's not very friendly!

      Delete
    2. Try using these steps. I used to be one, too before someone let me know! http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/02/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

      Delete
    3. Oh thank goodness. OK, hopefully this is going to correct the problem!!

      Delete
    4. I think it's fixed! But in learning how to undo it, I think yours is set to noreply? Maybe?

      Delete
    5. OMG I've fixed mine at least twice. I wonder why it goes back? Thanks for letting me know. How crazy...

      Delete
    6. Alright, I think I'm better now! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...