Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear work, this was a big week for you.  I've logged more than 190 hours in the past two weeks and I'm ready to remove my rear from the seat and spend some time with my family.  It was pretty awesome being a part of a Presidential election, but I'm done with it now.  Dear friend, your hubby definitely deserved an "I voted sticker" celebrating the first time he ever voted in America.  We'll be taking care of that. Dear weekend, I haven't seen you in months. No really, months. I'm so excited to spend time with my family at the annual pottery show we attend... what a great way to celebrate my first weekend back to my life!  Dear Macy, you, Miss Macy, are one of the things that kept me going. I'm so excited to spend some time with you!! Your first Thanksgiving and first Christmas, coming right up!  














Dear family, you are awesome. You have supported me through all this exhausting work and have been nothing but encouraging. Even when things have been scary on the home front. So thank you.   Dear God, thank you for so many things. I will do my thankfulness here soon.  But You have been hearing my prayers and my thanks for so many blessings. Thank You for Your love! 

Happy weekend, everyone! :) And thanks for visiting!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness girl! 190 hours in two weeks?!? That is INSANE! You must have been worked into the ground. Hopefully that now that the election is over you will get a chance to take a nice long nap! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm honored! So nice to meet you and I'll be heading your way to dive into your world, too!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...