Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Letter

Happy Friday!


Dear Friday, I'm so happy you are here! I want to hug you and squeeze you and name you George! But you are only a day and not something I can hug, so I'll settle for writing a letter to you. Dear Weekend, I do have a few things planned for you, but I would like to also sleep. Please accommodate me in this request.  Dear Macy, yes, you are cute as a bug in a rug, however, barfing all over me this morning and filling my bra with baby puke wasn't very nice.  It required a change from the waist up and a sponge bath. And I still smell nasty.  But you are so darn cute! I still adore you. :) Dear Friends, I'm so glad to enjoy some dindin together again. I've missed hanging out and catching up on just random things, so it's nice to have time together again. Even you, pooh head, that I haven't seen in over a year. :) Don't let that happen again.  Dear Credit Card Points, I had no idea 1/3 of you were going to expire in March. I've been saving you for years to take a vacation and now I don't have anywhere I want to go for the amount of money I have to use! I'm not sure what I'm going to do about you, but I better think of a plan quick!  Dear God, you continue to give me such beauty. The night sky has been breathtaking with a blanket of stars twinkling down... and the sunrises, when I catch them with the time change, are so amazing. When I see what all you can do, it makes me realize my issues are very safe within Your hands. 

Dear Thanksgiving, I'm looking forward to you more than ever before, for many reasons.  I do realize I've been blessed beyond measure, and I thank the Lord for all the good things that I have in my life. I'll share more in the upcoming days. :) (click here for the Thanksgiving item show above)

Share your own letter at: 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Having reward points that you don't know what to use them for is still a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...