Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You have got to be kidding me.

It's 10 p.m. Half of us are still at work because we are leading up to the election.

We just received a phone call.  Interestingly:

  • Someone was actually calling a government office at 10 p.m. at night and expecting someone to answer. 
  • They actually had someone answer the phone - my coworker. 
  • And they just wanted someone to settle an argument about what you had to bring with you to the polls on Election Day in order to be eligible to vote. They honestly just wanted to see who would win the argument. 
*blink blink* 

I love working here sometimes. It's such a trip.  I find it odd that when we call people at 9:30 p.m. they don't question why the are receiving a phone call so late at night from a government office. It's like they just think we work 24/7.  It makes me laugh - not in a mean way but in a that's-such-a-trip kinda way. 

Even half asleep this morning, I appreciated the cool nature scene in front of me - let me share it with you. 


You know I am totally fascinated with this road winding ahead of me on my drive into work. I've only shared it with you a million times. I don't know what it is, but I just love it. So there, enjoy my morning drive with me. :) 

Now, it's definitely time for me to go home and head for bed.  Muffin is probably worried about where her mama is and you know I can't have that.  Sweet dream, imaginary friends - I'll catch you later in the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...