Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weekend Wants.

As I sit here thinking about the storm a'brewing on the horizon (meaning, I work for the Elections Office and it's a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YEAR!) I decided to take a moment to look at beautiful things that make me happy. Here are a few:



This cloth is BEAUTIFUL and can be found here.  Seriously? Can't you imagine super cute clothing made from this for Macy?!?! I can and it makes me drool!

Just so happens that cute dress pattern above is totally free and can be found here!  So I've already print that bad boy out and have it ready for mom, because let's get real, I'm not sewing. I wish, I bought the machine, but have never even tried it. Maybe after the election.


I want this SO BAD. It's fingerprint jewelry!!! I really want to get Katie a necklace with Macy's fingerprint and I do believe a local lady does something similar.  However, if you don't know of anyone in your area, you can find this particular item here.  My old office had one made for my boss of her granddaughter's fingerprint - tears of joy. Melt down. How could you not? What a thoughtful gift.


Not that I'm getting married, BUT, should I EVER get married, I think this is super neat. Everyone signs a "dot" and then you assemble it to create a neat art display for the home. I'm not crazy about the bike, but I'm sure there are other options. Really neat. Can be found here.


Last but not least... JOY! I love the rustic and handmade quality to this - simple, peaceful and JOYFUL! Awww... *sigh* so restful. You can find it here. *sigh* That's a great one to end on. Simple Joy.

Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...