Monday, August 6, 2012

Muffin Monday!


Muffin is very thrilled to get "Bethie Love" as I call it.  Can't you tell? Hee hee. She's still acting strange, licking the floor and stuff. I'm just hoping she isn't about to kick the bucket. That would make me so incredibly sad. I can't stand the thought of losing her. ... You know the first thing I see in this picture is the big white blob on my tooth. It's one of my unique trademarks. But it sure is blinging in this photo.

This weekend was an interesting one. I had a good bit of Macy time, which was WONDERFUL.  Lovely. Adorable. Love that sweet precious girl. We did a photo shoot with her (Mom and I) and actually got some decent pictures. Not professional quality by any means, but something cute. Thankfully, Snapfish tends to do a little touch-up so they'll be a little better when they print. :) Maybe I should iron that sheet?




I also lost water this weekend, which was slightly stressful. I was afraid I had burned up the hot water heater and killed the well pump, too. Nope, it was ants. Yes, ants got into the somethinganother switch that is by the pump and the electricity current killed them by the dozens. But it also kept the two thingamabobs from connecting, sooooooo... no water for Bethie. Dad came to the rescue and TA DA! I have water again. :) 

Trying to focus on another work week. Hope you all are enjoying the last bits of summer (not that it really makes a difference in the working world, guess it's all a state of mind!)  Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...