Monday, August 15, 2011

Muffin Monday

Today we see Muffin has discovered a new "spot." The toilet. Cracks me up to see my cat sitting on the throne. Too bad she won't learn how to use it!


The bathroom is where we have many of our disagreements. She wants to lay across my bath mat and refuses to share when it's time for me to get out of the shower. Today is an excellent example of this. Shower stops, she starts griping. I pull back the curtain, she really starts griping. She refuses to move and here I am running late, a captive in my own shower.

As I write to you, she its still lying there.

I hope everyone has a great  week...for many it is the beginning of a new school year! I hope it proves to be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...