Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Anxiety.

What is it about growing up that creates more anxiety in life? Because we know what could happen? We understand people aren't always good. Bad things happen to good people. All the consequences to a bad day. Ugh.

I'm stressed and I don't really know why. I have things I need to process and just haven't had time. *sigh*
So, I think I need to spend some time in my thankful journal, spend some time talking to the man upstairs...I know it will help me. :)

Why can't life still be simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...