Monday, April 22, 2013

Muffin Monday From The Road.





Muffin Monday from the front seat of a work van today, folks. Wer are heading to a local high school to help them with one of their elections.

So here is Muffin, sweet kitty, furring up my brown pants. She started off on the edge of the chair and actually moved up to better spread her fur on my pants. Love it.

Hope ya'll are feeling better than my family, me included. Allergies suck. Ya'll have a good week, seder you back here later, sweet taters!

4 comments:

  1. I love Muffin...I mean what cat can say so many things with just a few looks. :)

    Have a great Monday!

    Laura @ Mice In The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's very expressive... it's just that the expression is usually GROUCHY!

      Delete
  2. Muffin is such a cute. It is awesome that you can take her with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, she wasn't in the car! But how cool would that be!!! I was just on the road when I posted it instead of being lazy in bed. :) HAHA!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...